Which postal service do you use?
We use Australia Post and Sendle.
Do you ship internationally?
Unfortunately we do not ship outside of Australia.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Australian orders can take between 1-4 business days to arrive. Due to covid there may be delays on your order.
Tracking details will be emailed to you once your order has been dispatched. Please remember to check your junk folder for confirmation and tracking details.
Do you accept returns?
While we are pretty confident you will love Tan Thursday as much as we do, if you do need to return your products, we are happy to assist you. Please email us at email@example.com, and we will arrange your return.
How is my information used and stored?
Any information shared with Tan Thursday by interacting with this website will remain private and confidential. We will not share your personal information with third parties.
Where is Tan Thursday made?
Our beloved tans are made right here in Melbourne and were created by Mel, a local beauty entrepreneur and salon owner.
Does Tan Thursday test on animals?
We test on babes, not bunnies! We are cruelty-free and against all animal testing.
Where do you source your ingredients?
Tan Thursday is proudly vegan-friendly and cruelty-free, made from Australian ingredients.
Can I use Tan Thursday while pregnant?
Please always consult your general practitioner before trying a new product.
How do I select the right product for me?
We are happy to answer any questions you have about our Tan Thursday products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will happily help you to select your new favourite tan!
I am a salon owner; how can I stock Tan Thursday at my beauty salon?
We would love to have you on board as a stockist of Tan Thursday. Please email us today for further information email@example.com.
Do you offer samples of your professional solutions for salon owners?
Yes! We know that as salon owners, it is vital that you love your product, that’s why we offer salon owners free samples. The product speaks for itself, but we are happy to talk you through the process!
Perfect your pre-game tan routine with these golden rules for an even tan that will last long after Thursday!
- Exfoliation is your friend! We recommend exfoliating a few days before tanning to remove any dead skin cells. Use a hydrating moisturiser afterwards to leave your skin soft and smooth.
- Remove hair by waxing or shaving 24 hours before tanning.
- Before tanning, wash off all deodorant and moisturiser from your skin. Don’t use any moisturising body wash before tanning as it creates a barrier and prevents the development of the tan.
- Hot tip for your face and hands – apply tan to your face using a foundation brush for a more precise application.
- Have a quick 1-minute rinse in the shower until the water runs clear after your tans recommended development time.
- For best results, wait 24 hours before using soap or moisturisers on your skin.
- Top up your tan with our Tan Thursday gradual tan.
- For your face we recommend topping up your tan with our Tan Thursday tanning water, to extend your tan.