Perfect your pre-game tanning routine with these golden rules for an even tan that will last long after Thursday:
- Exfoliation is your friend! We recommend exfoliating a few days before tanning to remove any dead skin cells, never on the day of application. Use a hydrating moisturiser a few days leading up to your application to leave your skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Remove hair by waxing or shaving 24 hours before tanning, never on the same day!
- Before tanning, wash off all deodorant and moisturiser from your skin. Don’t use any moisturising body wash before tanning as it creates a barrier and prevents the development of your tan.
- Hot tip for your face and hands – apply tan to your face using a foundation brush for a more precise application.
- Apply your tan with sweeping motions, using a tanning mitt.
- After the recommended development time for Tanning Mousse, have a quick (1 minute) shower and rinse until the water is clear
- Wait 24 hours before using soap or moisturisers on your skin.
- Top up your tan as desired with our Tan Thursday Gradual Tan.
- For your face we recommend topping up your tan with our Tan Thursday Tanning Water, to keep your tan fresh and glowing!