Perfect your pre-game tan routine with these golden rules for an even tan that will last long after Thursday!
- Exfoliation is your friend! We recommend exfoliating a few days before tanning to remove any dead skin cells. Use a hydrating moisturiser afterwards to leave your skin soft and smooth.
- Remove hair by waxing or shaving 24 hours before tanning.
- Before tanning, wash off all deodorant and moisturiser from your skin. Don’t use any moisturising body wash before tanning as it creates a barrier and prevents the development of the tan.
- Hot tip for your face and hands – apply tan to your face using a foundation brush for a more precise application
- Have a quick 1-minute rinse in the shower until the water runs clear after your tans recommended development time
- For best results, wait 24 hours before using soap or moisturisers on your skin.
- Top up your tan with our Tan Thursday gradual tan
- For your face we recommend topping up your tan with our Tan Thursday tanning water, to extend your tan.